Friday, May 27, 2016

Chaos Renegade #6

Hi all,

It been a bit longer than I had hoped since my last post...but here we are again with a continuation of the Chaos Renegades that I have been working on lately. 

This was actually supposed to be Renegade #7....but I got so frustrated with the other one I have started that I had to put it down and pick this one up in its place.  As it was the complex colors on the other that were driving me crazy I opted for colors that I have a better handle on for this one.

Red and Grey are pretty straight forward right!?!

So here he is with his mates....individual pics are below.


Solo Shots...


I hope to be able to finish off that other Renegade this weekend.

Cheers for now!!

Blue

6 comments:

  1. I'm getting a massive RoC injection right now... feels so good ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blue, keep on plugging away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Renegades, I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great work. Very bright and very bold, love 'em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking models. The colors are bold and different but your painting style ties all the models together

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can't tell you how great this ensemble looks. They just pop right off the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete