Friday, March 21, 2014

Chaos Dwarf Comparison shots...

About a week ago Four A Miniatures released the Chaos Dwarf/beastmen that I covered in earlier posts.  These wonderful figures were sculpted by John Pickford...as were the Ewal Dvergar that Clam is sharing with the world.  When I put up the post about the Four A minis several people asked for some size comparisons...I promised to do some shots...and never did.

...Well today is the day!  I had the camera set up to take my first three rounds of LPL photos...so while I was at it I grabbed a few other Evil dwarfs and put them all together for some Glamor shots.



Here we have (from left to right): Marauder MM90, 4A, Converted MM90/WK dwarf, 4A, Clam's Ewal Dvergar and another of the 4A Chaos dwarfs.  To my eyes they all work well together size wise...the MM90 may be a tad small but it wouldn't worry me in a unit.  Now since they are mounted on all different bases I was not able to attempt to rank them up...I suspect that Wolfie doesn't not play well with others...:)

Here is another shot...just cause...


The Four A Minis can be found here: Four A Miniatures
Clam's Ewal Dvergar can be Found here: Ewal Dvergar
MM90's...well you have to go to eBay for those....I know you all know your way there...:)

Well thats it for today...First Round of the LPL drops on Sunday Morning...

Cheers,

Blue

1 comment:

  1. Awesome paintjobs and Minis.Love me some chaos dwarfs

    ReplyDelete