Friday, November 15, 2013

Temptation...the third...


After James's recent article about Combat Cards I stumbled onto this group if them on eBay and threw in a low ball snipe...I had owned the Dwarf and Goblinoid ones back in the day...but lost them over the years....anyway picked up four packs for about $3!  

But the aren't OPENED! The Goblinoids one is off its card so I might as well open that one.  The others....I'll hold off as long as possible but I'm sure they'll get cracked open before too long...

Cheers,

Blue

4 comments:

  1. Very nice… I have sets of the slightly newer ones, Chaos, Epic, and 40K, but man, those are rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bow down in awe of your fleaBay-foo sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have never seen a pack actually in the packaging. I can't remember it from when I was a kid either. Cracking find.

    ReplyDelete